BLOG BILINGUE

OYE TU, SABÉS DONDE ESTÁ EL PARKINSON?

miércoles, enero 07, 2015

LOVE IS A REALITY


Can the love to everything; bring to the altar of heaven; or to the depths of hell.

Therefore, talk of love is to talk about sums of individual experiences.


The mine has had two limits, up and down. I write because I'm reaching the limit below. 

My experience has been beautiful but toxic has been of great intensity, great feeling, fight, wanting to reach the beautiful gate of heaven, and conversely, what has happened leads me straight to hell. 

I didn't know to protect this love, I assume it. I not should have transferred the untouchables thresholds of the privacy of another person. 

This limit is my responsibility and I should respect it. Because I could do it. I don't want to keep writing... It makes me sad.
Eso.