BLOG BILINGUE

OYE TU, SABÉS DONDE ESTÁ EL PARKINSON?

martes, enero 13, 2015

GEMINIS (live, without editing)



Rarely I write without checking, and with a sudden impulse. Now I'm doing it for a term of my soul. The title has to do with I will write, almost in menu mode. I will try to be direct without much details. A blessed day of may 2014 went with my nephew Rodrigo, to the Costanera Center mall. After doing some shopping invited him to a local meals that seemed novel in Santiago, however, I knew in my trips to USA. It's the Johnny Rockets, whose burgers are famous. We were at what were, when suddenly I approaches a waitress with an angelic smile, telling me: ' I you know him... met him in the... "I looked at her bewildered, but the situation seemed somewhat reckless but as usual with these episodes, I quickly reacted, and occurred to me nothing more than write my cell phone number on a napkin, and give it, "I call..." I told her, "but I don't know your name," said with half-tone or less. "Gemini" me she said with aplomb.
While I could stay there could write in another napkin n ° of cell is it.
I confess that I wanted to flee there. But something was circling me. It was his poise, his honesty, and of course, the beautiful that was. A superlative beauty, that harmonized perfectly with his genuine sympathy.
It had not a resemblance with the actress Brooke Shield. And I am not exaggerating.
"Where we met?" Was the question that was home to a beautiful story."Don't tell me" she said..."mmm... can be in Providence with Huelen?" "perfect, at 8:30 pm, can't early..." Gemini, he said. The call had done at 6 pm, immediately after leaving his home to my nephew.
What wine then I believe that it doesn't know yet.
I hope to return to this story, essentially, if there is good news
Meanwhile, I can get here.
That.